Our fine art Canvas Prints are produced using pigment-based inks for lasting print perminance. With an Oxford 2 over 1 weave, our giclee Canvas Prints include a semi-gloss UV top coat spray for added protection. Standard 1/2″ Stretch Framing and Hard Board mounting are available as finishing options at an additional cost. | Read More >>
Don’t settle for a “budget canvas” that is not made to last. At Digital Pro Lab, we offer aqueous, archival-quality Canvas Prints produced with pigment-based inks for superior imaging and print longevity. A favorite among families, photographers and artists, Canvas Prints offer a traditional and timeless print option for photos and art reproductions. Canvas Prints come unstretched, with a white border for strech framing, and include a semi-gloss UV Protective Top Coat Spray for added print protection. Stretch Framing can be added to your Canvas Print as an add-on Finishing Option, so that your Canvas Print comes to you ready for framing.
- Bright White, Matte Canvas
- Acid-free, ph-Neutral Coating Guarantees Archival Quality
- High White Point for Consistent, Accurate Colors
- Provides A Wide Color Gamut and High Color-Consistency
- Made of a Water-Resistant Poly/Cotton Blend for Greater Durability
- Includes Semi-Gloss UV Protective Top Coat Spray
- Heavyweight (408 gsm) with an Oxford 2 over 1 Weave Ideal for Photo and Art Reproduction
Orders received by 3:00 p.m. (CST) will be completed by 12:00 noon (CST), Monday thru Friday, within the listed number of processing days required. No order will exceed 5 days unless indicated, or you are specifically notified by the lab. An email notification will be sent once the order has been completed for your convenience. NOTE: Shipping Time not included in Turnaround Time.