Floating Framed Gallery Wraps are the ultimate in canvas wrap prints. Ready-to-hang and finished with a 2-step black frame, the double-dimesion offers you a substantial print with added impact. At Digital Pro Lab, we offer aqueous, archival-quality Gallery Wrapped Canvas prints produced with pigment-based inks for superior imaging and print longevity. Floating Framed Gallery Wraps are streched on a 1″ gallery bar, with your image wrapping around the sides of the stetcher bars, for a truly 3-dimensional print, and finished with a floating frame.
- Bright White, Matte Canvas
- Heavyweight (408 gsm) with an Oxford 2 over 1 Weave Ideal for Photo and Art Reproduction
- Acid-free, ph-Neutral Coating Guarantees Archival Quality
- High White Point for Consistent, Accurate Colors
- Provides A Wide Color Gamut and High Color-Consistency
- Made of a Water-Resistant Poly/Cotton Blend for Greater Durability
- Includes Semi-Gloss UV Protective Top Coat Spray
- Pine wood 1.5″ Gallery Bars
- 2-step Profile Black Frame + Includes Ready-to-Hang Hardware
- Includes Closed-Canvas Backing Paper
Orders received by 3:00 p.m. (CST) will be completed by 12:00 noon (CST), Monday thru Friday, within the listed number of processing days required. No order will exceed 5 days unless indicated, or you are specifically notified by the lab. An email notification will be sent once the order has been completed for your convenience. NOTE: Shipping Time not included in Turnaround Time.
Paper Spec Sheet
Click the button below to download the Paper Spec Sheet for Floating Framed Gallery Wraps.
Click the button below to download the Floating Framed Gallery Wrap ICC profiles.