Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Gallery Wrapped Canvases are designed to be displayed without frames for a sleek contemporary finish. Your giclee canvas will be skillfully mounted on substantial 1.5″ or 2.5″ stretcher bars, with the image wrapping around the sides. The end result is a stunning display from any viewing angle. | Read More >>
Don’t settle for a “budget canvas” that is not made to last. At Digital Pro Lab, we offer aqueous, archival-quality Gallery Wrapped Canvas prints produced with pigment-based inks for superior imaging and print longevity. Gallery Wrapped Canvas prints provide a contemporary, ready-to-hang alternative to the traditional framed canvas print. Our Gallery Wrapped Canvases are mounted on either 1.5″ or 2.5″ bars and the image wraps around the sides of the stretcher bars, for a truly 3-dimensional print.
- Bright White, Matte Canvas
- Heavyweight (408 gsm) with an Oxford 2 over 1 Weave Ideal for Photo and Art Reproduction
- Acid-free, ph-Neutral Coating Guarantees Archival Quality
- High White Point for Consistent, Accurate Colors
- Provides A Wide Color Gamut and High Color-Consistency
- Made of a Water-Resistant Poly/Cotton Blend for Greater Durability
- Pine wood 1.5″ or 2.5″ gallery bars
- Includes ready-to-hang hardware
- Includes closed-canvas backing paper
Orders received by 3:00 p.m. (CST) will be completed by 12:00 noon (CST), Monday thru Friday, within the listed number of processing days required. No order will exceed 5 days unless indicated, or you are specifically notified by the lab. An email notification will be sent once the order has been completed for your convenience. NOTE: Shipping Time not included in Turnaround Time.
Paper Spec Sheet
Click the button below to download the Paper Spec Sheet for Gallery Wrapped Canvases.