Panoramic prints are wide-format prints perfect for big group shots or expansive landscapes. A typical Pano Print has a 1 by 3 aspect ratio, allowing you to crop tight along the height of your image and include what you want along the length. Panoramic Prints are available in all paper types. Contact the lab for pricing on a paper type not listed below. | Read More >>
Sometimes a standard size print just doesn’t quite cut it, step out of the conventional with our wide-format Panoramic Prints. These prints perfectly compliment landscape and cityscape images, and are also perfect for multi-image montages. Want to learn how to create a montage in our DPL ROES Ordering Software? Check out this quick video featuring the montage tool and get more out of that pano print!
- Natural-looking skin tones
- Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors
- Improved D-Min for cleaner-looking whites
- Improved D-Max capability for bold, rich blacks
- Backprint w/ copyright protection
- Clean, sharp text and graphics for photo books, greeting cards and more
Orders received by 3:00 p.m. (CST) will be completed by 12:00 noon (CST), Monday thru Friday, within the listed number of processing days required. No order will exceed 5 days unless indicated, or you are specifically notified by the lab. An email notification will be sent once the order has been completed for your convenience. NOTE: Shipping Time not included in Turnaround Time.