Pro Lustre Prints
Pro Lustre is a Kodak Professional Endura paper with a fine pebble, semi-matte finish. Delivering an enhanced look of brighter colors while maintaining accurate flesh tones, Pro Lustre offers an extended print life, digital/optical exposure capability and improved processing characteristics for a gold standard in print quality. | Read More >>
Our Pro Lustre prints are archivally rated at 100+ years. Utilizing the same technology that has been used for decades, your digital images are projected and exposed on light sensitive Kodak Professional Endura paper, then developed in chemistry and dried for a finished print that will last for many years to come.
- Natural-looking skin tones
- Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors
- Improved D-Min for cleaner-looking whites
- Improved D-Max capability for bold, rich blacks
- Backprint w/ copyright protection
- Clean, sharp text and graphics for photo books, greeting cards and more
Orders received by 3:00 p.m. (CST) will be completed by 12:00 noon (CST), Monday thru Friday, within the listed number of processing days required. No order will exceed 5 days unless indicated, or you are specifically notified by the lab. An email notification will be sent once the order has been completed for your convenience. NOTE: Shipping Time not included in Turnaround Time.